The PMDG 737 series was launched for Microsoft Flight Simulator, starting with the 737-700.
The Boeing 737 is one of the most popular aircraft in the sky today and is known worldwide as a workforce. Airlines use the planes to fly short and medium-haul routes around the world, and now PMDG has brought the popular aircraft to Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The package contains the body type 737-700, which includes the passenger model, the BBJ variant and also the cargo type. Depending on the actual 737-700 you can also choose between aileron models or split-beach models.
One of the main features of the product is the extensive customization that can be performed per. Colour. You can choose from hundreds of configurable options in the simulator. From variable elements like displays to units of measure and more. A range of luminaires can also be installed using the included PMDG Operations Center.
As with other PMDG products in the past, MSFS’s 737 includes deep system simulation. Every action you take as a virtual pilot affects other systems, which means that care and attention must be taken to keep the aircraft flying properly. The aircraft also features accurate flight modeling, a custom autopilot feature and many other behind-the-scenes delights that make this aircraft one of the deepest simulators currently available for the platform.
PMDG also included detailed modeling, PBR textures and an original audio package recorded from a real aircraft.
Pilots looking for more of a challenge can take advantage of a built-in jamming simulator that can be activated manually, automatically or dynamically based on flight use.
The current release version does not include EFB or efficient weather radar, but PMDG plans to include these features in future free updates. Previously, regular updates were promised every two weeks with bug fixes and more during “Early adoption” interval. This early adoption period begins today and will continue even after 737-900 is released (currently scheduled for sometime in September 2022).
You can purchase the PMDG 737-700 for Microsoft Flight Simulator now from the PMDG Store for $ 69.99. Keep in mind that once the 737-600 is released, the price will increase to $ 74.99.
For those who want to buy it for the Xbox or through the in-sim Marketplace, the 737-700 will do just that came later.
Want to see the official delivery menu? Check out this article.
Tell us in the comments section how your first trip will be.
- A fully customized system simulation of all large and small aircraft systems and components.
- A very advanced logical simulation of built-in information systems and flight control.
- PMDG modified flight model with improved physical magnification.
- Solid body physics of wing and tail surfaces.
- Fully adapted flight control systems with normal, standby and reverse function.
- High resolution cockpit screens
- Interchangeable equipment for cockpit hardware
- Multiple user-configurable options from a worldwide fleet of 737 operators.
- Updated 737 option packages reflect operational improvements and changes in the global 737 fleet.
- A complete simulation of characteristic perturbations covering almost all QRH scenarios, as well as real-time average perturbation simulation model.
- Native PMDG data link simulation compatible with simBrief integration.
- Incandescent lamps and LED lighting packages, as well as fully dimming aircraft deck lights and alarms.
- drivable tow
- A custom audio package that takes advantage of advanced audio recording and playback technology for astonishing realism.
- An acoustic environment was created using footage footage footage using targeted tools.
- Highly integrated outdoor, indoor and indoor sound environments.
- 737-700 includes a passenger configuration with both mixed rudders and split-wing configurations.
- Includes Boeing Business jet with both wing and split-wing configurations.
- The cargo ship includes a 737-700 BDSF with mixed aileron main cargo door.
- A complete range of ground equipment for any type of aircraft, including passenger vehicles, VIP vehicles for BBJ and cargo handling equipment for BDSF.
- Virtual cockpit model with ultra-detailed textures, 3D rendering and reflective properties.
- Advanced animation technologies that leverage the new MSFS engine to truly bring the 737 cockpit to life.
- The cockpit differences between passenger, cargo and BBJ aircraft are accurately depicted.
- PMDG 2.0 Operations Center for easy installation and easy receipt of free product updates from PMDG.
- A comprehensive guide guides you through the proper operation of the 737, from startup to shutdown.
- PMDG Simulations Official YouTube content to help new PMDG 737 pilots get the most out of their purchases.
- Free customer support in the customer forum and directly from our support team if needed.