Stichting Breda Actief is an accessible, informal organization and consists of two brands, each with its own color. Both are bursting with energy, ideas and plans for, with and by broad residents. These are Breda Active for sports and training stimulation and MOOIWERK for voluntary support. Together we have one dream: the whole of Breda comfortable in its own skin!
Due to the scope of the organization (43 man-years), we combine two functions, and we are looking for a person who finds such a broad position attractive and who wants to be of importance to Breda. This is a 32-hour position.
- You are the discussion and sparring partner for the director and you are jointly responsible for the organization’s direction, position and strategic policy.
- Together with the director-administrator, you form the foundation’s management team.
- You change easily and you are stable. You can translate the effect of choice well, have strategic insight, make a significant contribution and very important: you are able to strengthen colleagues and partners.
Business management is the core of our organization and requires craftsmanship, flexibility, refreshing insight and relief with respect for everyone’s expertise. The better everything is organized internally, the more time we can set aside for residents of Breda. It is important that business operations are in line with the needs and culture of the organization in form and content.
What do you want to do?
You are responsible for ensuring that business operations run smoothly.
It covers a wide range of areas of attention, including finance, administration, housing, facility services, ICT, security, legislation and regulations. The CEO is responsible for people & organization and communication.
You perform tasks independently within budget (s), financial analyzes and reports and annual accounts. You also coach and facilitate two sweet colleagues who deal with finance administration, payroll administration, facility conditions, reception / telephone.
You initiate and implement improvement projects where ICT opportunities are utilized optimally.
You also maintain contacts with external parties with whom the business has agreements.
MOOIWERK is the organization for volunteering (work) in Breda. MOOIWERK is committed to volunteers, but also to everyone in Breda who is or will work with volunteers.
We inspire people who want to volunteer. We provide advice to voluntary organizations. And we arrange workshops and meetings for volunteers.
Our slogan is: Every resident of Breda is a fan of volunteer work!
What do you want to do?
You work with the utmost ease as a galleon figure and leader of MOOIWERK. You separate main questions from side questions, and you get energy from the dynamics that this role offers you. One moment you are sitting at the table with the councilor about the future of volunteer work, the next you are thinking with your colleagues about how they can best achieve their results.
You give your team, consisting of ten colleagues, attention and stimulate the collaboration. You connect, spar, push, pull, signal and address.
You switch effortlessly with external partners and stakeholders.
Who are we looking for?
- You have an HBO work and thinking level through education and / or experience with relevant experience in business management, especially financially.
- You have been active as a volunteer for many years and you know that volunteers and voluntary organizations are passionate about what they are dealing with.
- You have a go-to mentality: You have a highly developed ability to reflect, you take control and responsibility, you can change quickly, you know what you are good at, bring structure but also employ expertise if necessary.
- You are enterprising and proactive and you have a fine combination of well-being and professionalism. You stand in front of your team and you are communicatively clear and distinct. You give space and responsibility and you know when to let go or control more.
- You are both pragmatic and strategic, hands-on and accommodating in all areas. You are independent and proactive and able to think big, but also to act / improve in small steps together.
- On the one hand, you have the courage, you are agile and flexible, but also creative and innovative. In return, you work methodically and you are a star in implementing and securing business.
- You live in Breda and have a relevant, comprehensive network.
what do you get from us?
Have you become enthusiastic? Then of course you are also curious about what is in return. With us, you work in a team of enthusiastic colleagues; you will feel it in the atmosphere where there is room for new ideas and where you are challenged and stimulated.
The position is ranked in scale 12 in the Agreement for Social Work. The salary is the maximum
€ 5,946 gross per month for a 36-hour work week. In addition, you earn a pension from the pension fund Zorg en Welzijn, you receive a holiday allowance of 8% and an ultimate bonus of 8.3%.
A laptop, phone allowance, career budget and business mileage reimbursement are part of this.
This is a one-year employment with a view to permanent employment.
Apply? More information?
Send your motivation with CVbefore 31 May 2022 to[email protected]
Do you want to know more? Please contact Moniek Derks, Managing Director via [email protected] or 06-38 742 202.
Talks will take place on Tuesday, June 7, and Wednesday, June 8, 2022.