With this week: Week for the young informal caregiver: Not to be missed …, new composition of mayor and councilors and the requested and announced permits.
Management of nature-friendly roadsides
Properly managed road edges make an important contribution to biodiversity. The cutting guide is tailored to the location of the edge and the plants and animals that live in it. Most edges of the Harderwijk are cut twice a year. In May / June and in September.
Why nature-friendly roadsides
Rare plants and animals in the Netherlands are sometimes known only from roadside. It is also an important habitat for bees. Due to the decline of insects in species and numbers, it is important to treat roadside well and manage them organically.
The City Council wants to help increase biodiversity. We turn traditional lawns and edges into flower-filled edges with extra shrubs where there is space. Insects, butterflies and birds then find food and shelter easier.
For more information, see the Integrated Public Space Management Plan “Together we color the city” or visit the Butterfly Foundation’s website.
The town hall and the environmental park will be closed on Monday Pentecost, 6 June.
Waste collection: instead of Monday 6 June, now Saturday 4 June. Put the residual waste container on the road at 07:30. You can also always consult the waste app “affaldsguide” or my wastewijzer.nl.
On Thursday 9 June, the Society Committee will pay a working visit to the library. The General Political Committee will meet on Thursday, June 9, from 9 pm in the City Hall. On the agenda are Annual Reports More Insight. You’re welcome. The complete agenda and the accompanying documents can be read at www.harderwijk.nl/meetings.
The week for the young informal caregiver: Do not miss …
About a quarter of children and young people in the Netherlands are young caregivers. They grow up with someone in their immediate environment with a chronic illness, disability, mental vulnerability and / or addiction. This can be a parent, a brother or sister, but also a grandparent or good neighbor. They experience caring for someone else as normal and that is also satisfying, but it can also be difficult. For example, they may worry or miss taking care of themselves, more than their peers without a care situation at home. To support them and make them visible, it is National Week for the Young Informal Caregiver from 1 to 7 June each year.
In Harderwijk, activities are arranged especially for young caregivers by Zorgdat. On Wednesday 1 June from 3 pm to 5 pm, Zorgdat is arranging a workshop for young carers with one of their parents. Visit www.zorgdat.nl for more information.
Flisetaxa Harderwijk picks up garden tiles for free
From June, everyone who replaces garden tiles with green can have the garden tiles picked up free of charge by the tile taxi. This taxi was created by the municipality of Harderwijk to encourage residents to make their garden greener and more sustainable. Residents who want to use the tile taxi can sign up for a pick-up day via Veluwe Duurzaam.
The tile taxi is part of NK Tegelwippen, which lasts from 21 March to 31 October. During this national competition, the municipalities compete to replace as many tiles as possible with green. Residents can pass on their removed tiles via Veluwe Duurzaam to have as many stones as possible on the counter in their municipality. Taxis make it easier for residents to replace garden tiles with greenery.
Sign up for tile taxi
Residents can easily sign up for a collection day to get lash tiles picked up for free. Via www.harderwijk.nl/tegeltaxi they can indicate which day the tiles will be ready for the taxi. The tile taxi runs on the following days:
- Tuesday, June 7th
- Monday, August 1st
- Monday, September 5th
- Monday, October 31st
Harderwijk Anders, ChristenUnie, CDA and D66 present coalition agreement ‘Building the future together’
Building is a matter of doing, of action! And that is exactly what this coalition intends to do. ‘Build’ in the broadest sense together with residents and entrepreneurs and with all parties in the municipal council. That is the core of Harderwijk’s coalition agreement from 2022-2026. On Monday evening, May 30, the group leaders of the 4 parties presented the new agreements to the city council.
Designer Henk Vermeer: ”We are satisfied when the residents feel more involved in each other and with our municipality. And when more people are happy with their neighborhood and neighborhood. We also hope to build significantly more homes for people who already live or working in Harderwijk and Hierden. ”
10 building blocks
The coalition parties have named 10 building blocks: housing, sustainability, waste, care & life, traffic, economy / companies, theater, cooperation in the region, service and (administrative) culture. One recognizable topic from each party is included in the municipal council. It also applies to all building blocks that the occupant is central, or even more central. We look first at the people and then at the rules and how they can be applied smoothly. The full news and the coalition agreement can be found on our website harderwijk.nl/nieuws.
The group leaders for the construction team, from left to right Henk Vermeer (Harderwijk Anders), Mirjam Driest-Wijnholds (ChristenUnie), Martijn Pijnenburg (D66) and Wilco Mazier (CDA)
New composition of the mayor’s and councilors’ board
On Monday evening, 30 May, the 5 councilors presented themselves on behalf of the new coalition. Four of them are new faces within the College of Mayors and Councilors. In addition to Mayor Harm-Jan van Schaik, Councilor Marcel Companjen (CU) is also a firm face. They are complemented by councilors Edwin Enklaar (HA), Wilco Mazier (CDA), Martijn Pijnenburg (D66) and Maarten Reckman (HA). Their official appointment at the council meeting will take place on Thursday evening, 2 June.
The proposed councilors for the new college of mayors and councilors.
From left to right Martijn Pijnenburg (D66), Maarten Reckman (Harderwijk Anders), Edwin Enklaar (Harderwijk Anders), Marcel Companjen (ChristenUnie) and Wilco Mazier (CDA)
Summary of publication
We have been publishing official announcements online on the national website Government.nl since 1 July 2021. We are legally obliged to do so. You will find the official announcements on Government.nl and via harderwijk.nl/publications.
As a service, you will find in this section an overview of all announcements from the past week, including the date of the official announcement. Please note: this is an informational only and not a legally valid publication. Information about the inspection (period), reaction, objection and / or appeal options can be found in the full text of each notice on the national website government.nl.
Would you like to receive notifications from your area by email? Then you can sign up for the automatic notification via government.nl/bericht-over-uw-buurt. Are you less digital? In that case, you can get a hard copy of a specific message upon request. Mail to email@example.com or call 0341 411 911.
Application for permits
- Application for environmental permit facade advertising Deventerweg 9F, 3843GA Harderwijk, 27 May 2022
- Application for environmental permit for twig front Wezenkamp 11, 3848DG Harderwijk, 27 May 2022
- Application for an environmental permit to change a plan map Parallelweg 2669, 3849MN Hierden, 25 May 2022
- Application for an environmental permit for a twig Operettedreef 10, 3845DL Harderwijk, 25 May 2022
- Application for an environmental permit, temporary residential building Boslaan 2, 3847LT Harderwijk, 25 May 2022
- Application for environmental permit for ridge Van Schendelstraat 6, 3842AR Harderwijk, 25 May 2022
- Application for an environmental permit, commercial building Morsestraat HDW00 A 5505, 25 May 2022
- Application for environmental permit, beech felling Mecklenburglaan 37, 3843BN Harderwijk, 25 May 2022
Granting and refusing permits
- Grant of environmental permit for 2 apartments Kloster 7 and 7A, 3841EN Harderwijk, 27 May 2022
- Announcement of environmental permit for extension of dwelling Kampweg 12, 3841GJ Harderwijk, 27 May 2022
- Award of environmental permit for solar panels Vischmarkt 18A, 3841BG Harderwijk, 25 May 2022
- Notice of environmental permit for felling 2 trees Korhoenlaan 1 19, 3847LL Harderwijk, 25 May 2022
- Grant of environmental permit, 6 apartments Trafikvej 77, 3842LE Harderwijk, 25 May 2022
- Refusal of environmental permit to fell 1 tree Parallelweg 26 138, 3849MN Hierden, 25 May 2022
- Notice of environmental permit to build a house Parallelweg 26 7, 3849MN Hierden, 25 May 2022
- Notification of environmental permit bay window and veranda Goudsbloemdreef 15, 3845KS Harderwijk, 25 May 2022
- Environmental permit notification, stained glass Frisialaan 57, 3841DN Harderwijk, 25 May 2022
- Granting of environmental permit, felling of 3 trees Ceintuurbaan 4 40, 3847LE Harderwijk, 25 May 2022
- Environmental permit for twig front Meerkoetmeen 12, 3844XP Harderwijk, 25 May 2022
- Environmental permit gives the door to the side of the house Van Brakellaan 7, 3843HA Harderwijk, 25 May 2022
- Notification for removal of asbestos from home and garage at Middenlaan 20 in Harderwijk, 27 May 2022
- Notification of temporary groundwater lowering at Zeppelinstraat 3 in Harderwijk, 27 May 2022
- Notice of demolition of two bungalows on Parallelweg 25 in Harderwijk, 27 May 2022
- Announcement of realization of a new location (Toplawood Zeppelinstraat 15) at Zeppelinstraat approx. in Harderwijk, 27 May 2022
- Notification of removal of asbestos from a shed to Fokko Kortlanglaan 87 in Harderwijk, 27 May 2022
- Announcement of OBM’s new business premises on Zeppelinstraat lot 3 in Harderwijk, 27 May 2022
- Notification of removal of asbestos and demolition of a barn on Oranjelaan 71 in Harderwijk, 27 May 2022
- Announcement of start-up of woven belts in Zeppelinstraat 3, Harderwijk, 27 May 2022
- Notification of demolition of 6 wooden bungalows with wooden floors on Parallelweg 25 in Hierden, 27 May 2022
- Notification of demolition of storage room with supply and metering function for caravan site at De Sypel 5 in Harderwijk, 27 May 2022
- Introduction and withdrawal of ordinary disabled parking spaces Tweelingstad Shopping Center, 25 May 2022