Employment: 24-40 hours
Level of education: HBO / WO
Work experience: 0-5 years
About Blue Mountain
Blue-Mountain is made up of a diversity of professionals, each with their own talents and all with a great love for data. We specialize in making business intelligence work in organizations. We make sense of data and enable people and organizations to get moving. We do this by adapting to the customer’s organizational process, we advise on what we see in relation to business intelligence, we provide data-related training and support in the development of the technical BI environment. We feel at home in business intelligence, from consulting to implementation and from design to building dashboards and the technical environment.
We are growing fast and our ambitions go much further. That’s why it’s time to take our marketing to the next level with the advent of content marketing.
What do you want to do
You are a broad marketer with a focus on content marketing (both copywriting and visual design). You are able to create powerful content based on input from the company, such as postings on social media, website articles, leaflets (print) and customer cases. You not only limit yourself to the text, but you also know how to provide texts with powerful images. In addition, you manage the social media channels, Google Ads campaigns and the Blue-Mountain website, and you are always looking for new ways to distribute content.
You are also (jointly) responsible for holding trade fairs and events that Blue-Mountain arranges for its customers, such as an annual customer day and various theme days. As a basis for all this, together with the manager, you create a content calendar, which you manage.
As a modern marketing employee, you continuously measure the effect of marketing actions on the various channels in order to continuously improve yourself. In addition, you manage external parties that support Blue-Mountain in our marketing activities.
Of course, you do not do all this alone. You are responsible to the Manager Business Development & Technology and you prepare the marketing plans together with the team.
- is a passionate content marketer with an unadulterated urge to publish;
- the Dutch language has no secrets for you;
- are creative and always looking for new opportunities to distribute content;
- is able to create powerful content based on input from the company (both textually and visually);
- Like experience working in an enterprise CMS;
- Like experience in social media management;
- Would like to have experience with SEO and SEA;
- Would like to have experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign);
- has strong communication skills and shifts effortlessly with all layers of our organization;
- are visible, present and responsible;
- likes dynamics and is stress resistant.
Your location will be Breda. There is also room to work from home. On Friday we meet for a consultation.
What we offer
- A unique culture with good colleagues, a lot of challenge, responsibility and freedom;
- In addition to 25 holidays, always two weeks off around Christmas;
- Personal training budget;
- Personal talent development cycle;
- A sabbatical of 4 weeks every 4 years;
- An incentive program where everyone gets a share of the results achieved;
- A donation to a charity of your choice as soon as you start on Blue-Mountain.
The team and what we think is important
You work with colleagues who want to bring out the best in each other. In addition to your marketing responsibility, there is an opportunity and invitation to actively contribute to the further professionalization and growth of our organization. You get space and budget to continue to develop both professionally and personally. We think it is important that you enjoy your role, your contribution to the projects and that you actively inspire and be inspired.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.