Are you an innovative, ambitious and result-oriented project manager? Then we’re looking for you!
3 reasons why this is for you:
• Because you are an assertive self-starter who easily brings others along.
• Because you are eager to improve the service for residents and entrepreneurs.
• Because you can manage complex projects and enjoy learning a new topic every time.
What do you want to do?
As project manager innovation & services, you help build a new standard for municipal services from the perspective of residents and entrepreneurs. This requires a wide range of types of projects. In this way, you can get started with the implementation of improvements arising from one of our service design processes or from a new method of continuous improvement. But also, for example, by arranging broad knowledge and inspiration meetings to support the service culture. Which projects you are involved in depends on the demand from the customers, but also on the craftsmanship and the ambitions you bring with you.
Important substantive focus areas for the coming period include complaint handling, omnichannel services and services for entrepreneurs. Where necessary, you make connections to (citizen) participation, communication and digitization in your work. You know how to get stakeholders on board, you create targeted plans, and you regularly report on progress. Through your way of working, you contribute to the further development of project management in the organisation. From the start, you are involved in bringing your projects across the finish line and achieving the intended effect in municipal service practice.
What are we asking?
We are looking for a project manager who is able to achieve concrete results within a complex stakeholder field. You also have the courage to deviate from the beaten path in your approach if necessary.
• you have a university master’s degree with at least 2 years of relevant consulting and/or project management experience;
• you have a keen eye for interests and you know how to easily get people on board;
• you communicate actively, openly and crystal clear – both in person and in writing
What do we offer?
We offer you a position where you have a broad influence on the services for residents and entrepreneurs in The Hague. For example, investing in further developing your knowledge and skills through training and education is highly valued and encouraged. Everything takes place in a pleasant working environment and an open culture. Your working environment is easily accessible by public transport and the beach is always nearby, but we also give you the opportunity to work from home.
In addition, you can count on:
• A salary of a maximum of €5,372 gross per month (scale 11) based on a full (36 hour) working week;
• An employment contract of one year, which we are happy to convert into a permanent employment contract if you perform properly (unless you are already employed by the municipality of The Hague or in connection with the chain store);
• A 36-hour work week and room to build compensatory leave; There is also the option of a 32-hour appointment.
• excellent training and development opportunities;
• A good package of fringe benefits, such as admission to the ABP pension fund, a monthly contribution to health insurance, paid parental leave and an Individual Choice Budget (IKB) of 17.01% of your salary, which you can choose to use for, for example: extra leave, salary or membership of the gym located in the town hall.
Who are we?
Team Innovation and Services (iD) is part of the staff department of the Public Affairs Service (DPZ), which is placed under the Director General. As a member of the Innovation & Services team, you work with people-oriented innovation in municipal services. We give form and meaning to new and better municipal products, services and solutions and thus have a direct influence on the experiences of large groups of people who turn to the municipality for various reasons. Among other things, the team focuses on municipality-wide policy (with regard to services), research, CX design and the resulting transformation issues in the municipality. It is a relatively compact and informal team (approx. 15 man-years), full of ambitions to establish itself even more strongly in the coming years as the municipal innovation point for insight into, innovation of and influence on even better municipal services.
To know more
For more information about this position and the application procedure, please contact Chil Damen, Innovation & Services Manager on phone number 06 – 30 04 72 18.
• More about our terms of employment can be found at www.werkenvoordenhaag.nl/werkingen.
• An assessment and request for references may be part of the application process;
• Application for a certificate of good conduct (VOG) can be part of the procedure