Just going to Italy for winter sports, that’s not something many Dutch people do. Italy cannot be reached ‘just like that’. You can easily spend a whole day by car to get there. Not everyone is waiting for it. Fortunately, there is a solution for that, from December 21 SkyAlps will take you to Bolzano within 1 hour and 50 minutes. From Bolzano you are inside no time on the Italian slopes.
sky alps, Ambassador for the Alps, will fly from Antwerp to Bolzano three times a week from this winter. For many Dutch people, this airport is quicker and easier to reach than Schiphol. Furthermore, it is easy and cheap to park here. SkyAlps ensures that the Italian Alps can be reached quickly and comfortably. And it’s great for all winter sports enthusiasts who want something other than a winter sport in Austria, Switzerland or France.
The sunny ski areas around Bolzano
Flying to Bolzano means a saving of no less than 80% on your travel time. The ski areas in South Tyrol are fantastic! Super sunny, guaranteed snow and of course full of ‘La Dolce Vita‘. Near Bolzano you can choose from more than 20 different ski areas. There is a beautiful destination for every winter sports enthusiast. How about a winter sport in one of these fantastic ski areas:
- Plan Corones / Kronplatz: Partly because of the exuberant après ski Kronplatz the ski area number one from South Tyrol. This ski area offers a selection of pistes for young and old and is also child-friendly.
- Alpe di Siusi / Seiser Alm: With the largest mountain pasture in Europe and a beautiful view, Seiser Almo not only a lovely area for the skiers and boarders among us, hikers and cross-country skiers can also enjoy a good holiday here – there are no less than 80 kilometers of cross-country trails available.
- Val Gardena / Grodnertal: This ski area is very popular with experienced winter sports enthusiasts. More than half of the descents consist of red runs. Go on a wonderful ski trip or take the lift Seiser Almo to enjoy even more slopes.
- Alta Badia / Street number: For beginners in skiing Alta Badia very very nice. With a large number of blue pistes, you can quietly train your skiing skills here and meanwhile rest at the cozy mountain huts with delicious food!
- Alta Pusteria / Hochpustertal: The winter sports enthusiast who also likes to do activities outside the slopes is included Alta Pusteria completely true! In addition to enough kilometers of pistes, you can also ice climb, go on snow and much more.
Your holiday starts immediately after boarding
Like you, SkyAlps loves to travel, so they know how important a comfortable flight is. Their premise is that your holiday starts as soon as you take the first step on the plane. Not only do you sit in a comfortable chair with enough space, but the food, which is prepared with regional products, is also fantastic. As if that wasn’t enough: You can also choose between 28 different top wines from 25 top suppliers from South Tyrol,
Sustainable and fast to the Alps
Fortunately, we as humans are increasingly aware of the consequences our behavior has on the climate. Sustainability is also an increasingly important theme for winter sports enthusiasts. SkyAlps therefore not only transports you quickly and comfortably, but also much more sustainably to the Alps. With their modern and small Havilland Dash DHC-8-Q400-aircraft, they try to minimize the ecological footprint and CO2 emissions as much as possible.
This ‘plane’ has a maximum of 78 passengers and, thanks to its extremely fast-powered turboprop, can make short trips almost as fast as a turbojet, but with much lower CO2 emissions. That way you are already on the slopes in South Tyrol within three hours of take-off. The flight takes approximately one hour and fifty minutes and from the airport it is another 40-50 minutes by car to your accommodation. Ideal isn’t it!?
Tickets from 164 euros
SkyAlps flies from Antwerp. For many Dutch people, this airport is quicker and easier to reach than Schiphol. In addition, parking is also much easier and cheaper.
A ticket from Antwerp to Bolzano is already available from 164 euros. Would you like to know more about the SkyAlps offer or order a ticket? Check out the SkyAlps website.