Employee front office Veenendaal and Utrecht
The Dutch Food and Consumer Product Safety Authority (NVWA)
Do you have a heart for ICT? And do you want to contribute to the ICT support of the employees in the area? Are you good at connecting? Then this position as a Front Office employee at the Dutch Food and Consumer Safety Authority (NVWA) is really for you!
What do you want to do?
- Setup and execution of management of and support in the work with NVWA’s various equipment (laptops, smartphones, tablets, peripherals, etc.).
- Duties: provide direct user support; issuance, troubleshooting, setup and maintenance; logistical processes (including procurement and emissions administration).
- Periodic inventory of all equipment and connections at NVWA locations. Maintaining and updating the list of locations with connection information and photos.
- Maintaining contact with the employees who work at the mentioned locations.
- Execution, inspection and control of cable management in the locations not provided by our ICT supplier.
- Active coordination of activities with other colleagues from Operations Support, the ICT service provider (DICTU) and other (internal and external) parties.
- Overall ensure that the assigned work is carried out within the agreed framework.
- Provide instructions and presentations to users on site.
- Supports remote users using QuickAssist, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams and QuickSupport.
- Participate in ICT-related projects that may be important to NVWA’s future.
Knowledge of ms teams is desirable. Ms teams will be implemented in the organization next year and training will be provided by the operational support team. Attending these courses is part of your job.
Knowledge and experience with facility management is an advantage, as some of the task areas overlap.
Are you excited after reading the post? So respond quickly and who knows, maybe you’ll be our new Front Office employee.
You have good communication skills and manners, you have a customer-friendly attitude and you are service-oriented. In addition, you can work in a team and are willing to replace other colleagues, even if these activities deviate from your daily work.
In addition, we would like to see the following:
- You have an MBO-plus working and thinking level.
- You have several years of documentable experience with similar workplace support.
- You have in-depth knowledge of NVWA processes, procedures and agreements, both internally at NVWA and with ICT service providers.
- You can work independently, but you can also be a team player because of the adaptability and coordination.
- In possession of a driver’s license.
- Knowledge of MS teams.
- You have basic network knowledge (experience with an ICT implementation service is a prerequisite).
- You have knowledge of modern control systems.
- You have practical knowledge of mobile devices, hardware (laptops, smartphones, tablets, printers) and platforms (Windows 7 and 10, Android).
- You have knowledge of the processes within Facility Management (building managers, issuance policy, inflow and outflow).
- You are familiar with NVWA’s work area.
- Customer focus
- To cooperate
- Environmental awareness
- Planning and organization
- Progress control
- Personal development
Terms of employment
Salary level: scale 8
Monthly pay: Mine. €2,817 – Max. €3,782 (gross)
Employment: Employment contract for an indefinite period
Minimum number of hours per week:
Maximum number of hours per week:36
Other employment conditions
Where do you come to work?
NVWA is a committed, social employer that is active in a large and social playing field. Our work as a supervisor is central. The media, politicians, business and the Dutch public follow our work critically. At NVWA you work with social significance, your work has an impact on the safety of food, products, the health of plants and animals and animal welfare in the Netherlands.
What do we offer you?
- An induction program that suits your position.
- Extensive training and/or coaching opportunities for your further professional development.
- Where the function allows, we offer you space to work independently of time and place.
- There is a pleasant working atmosphere at the various locations, and the head office is within walking distance of Utrecht Central Station.
- Regular fun activities with your colleagues.
- In addition to the salary, you get an Individual Selection Budget (IKB). SCV consists of money (16.37% of your gross annual salary) and time. With the IKB, you make the choices that suit you, and you can put together some of your terms of employment yourself. You can, for example, choose to have part of your monthly income paid out when you want it. You can also convert this budget into leave and vice versa or spend it on tax-friendly goals. The national government attaches great importance to personal growth and career development and offers numerous opportunities for this. Perks include various study facilities, company fitness, full reimbursement of your public transport costs, commuting and partially paid parental leave.
- The applications will be processed in accordance with applicable agreements, including CAO Rijk and NVP application code.
- A Statement of Conduct (VOG) is required to work at NVWA.
- If it is an open-ended employment contract and you do not (yet) have a permanent employment contract as a civil servant, you start (in principle) with an open-ended employment contract with a view to open-ended employment. to assess your suitability.
- Clearly state in your curriculum vitae that you meet the required educational requirements.
- The selection committee can obtain references, but will always coordinate this with you in advance.
- An online screening, for example via search engines or social media, can be part of the selection process.
- A skills test and/or an assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
- A General Intelligence and Security Service (AIVD) comprehensive A or B screening may be a requirement for a number of positions at NVWA (including IOD).
After the expiry date, the job description and information about the vacancy will no longer be visible online. To avoid having to request it, please download and save the job posting.
Purchases in response to this vacancy are not appreciated.
The Dutch Food and Consumer Safety Authority (NVWA) invites you to apply on their website. Via the button below you leave this page and go directly to it application form.
The government values a diverse and inclusive organisation. Working in different teams makes us more efficient, more innovative and the work more fun. Everyone is therefore encouraged to apply.