Barneveld Municipality is looking for a:
Team leader WMO, SHV & Management Office Valleihopper
Thanks to you, the team shows its added value!
HBO/WO | 32-36 hours| maximum € 6,103 gross per month for 36 hours | term period for the purpose of permanent employment | Community
About the vacancy
As a team leader, you lead approximately 15 interviewers of the Wmo and Debt Relief (SHV) team and 3 employees in the Valleihopper management bureau in an inspiring, stimulating and coaching manner. You are an open and enthusiastic leader and are energized by connecting and working in a professional team. Based on your substantive knowledge of the Social Domain, you have an important role in safeguarding the working method of solution-oriented work among your employees. Are you the proactive leader who stimulates cooperation and teamwork and is strong in building relationships? So read on!
Barneveld is growing!
The relationship with residents, businesses and institutions has changed radically in recent years. We are therefore increasingly using our knowledge and expertise to take social issues one step further together with our environment. We are looking for other ways of working and organizing. More from the task and area-oriented. It is not new. We have defined our ambitions, strategic goals and approach in our vision for the future ‘Happy with Barneveld’. This vision forms the basis and starting point for the program Barneveld grows!, which must give substance to it.
About the social domain
In the social domain it is about (growing towards) self-reliance and co-dependence and (being able to) participate. Citizens’ own responsibility and trust are paramount in this regard. If necessary, the municipality will provide a safety net of support facilities. We work based on the principle of self-together municipality.
What do you want to do?
- As a team leader, you create the prerequisites that are necessary for the employees to carry out their work, and where necessary, you also provide substantive direction. You ensure the mutual coherence, coordination and coordination of activities within your teams and the organization.
- You are responsible for achieving the results to be achieved by the team, coordinating, prioritizing and monitoring the progress of the team.
- You contribute to the team’s further development and task maturity, whereby you further stimulate the culture of (self) reflection, collegial sparring and integrated collaboration.
- You actively contribute to the organizational development within Barneveld, where we are working on a strong organization that can handle the future. You use team leaders from across the organization as sparring partners and to create connections between the tasks.
- You report to the Group CEO on the basis of the team’s goals, tasks and performance agreements.
- You are the interlocutor for the portfolio holder(s).
- You are a representative and advocate for Barneveld municipality in various contexts and you also actively build and maintain a professional network and participate in various consultation bodies.
Meet your colleague
Marianne Bomhof, youth and education team leader: “I have been employed by Barneveld municipality for 2.5 years. During this time I got to know many nice, enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues. Barneveld is a municipality where you work hard, but there is also a lot of attention to the employees. In particular, the short lines of communication with the various teams (including administration, politics and the group team) work really well. As a team leader, but also the teams themselves, I get a lot of responsibility for achieving our goals. We work solution- and result-oriented. There is also plenty of room for innovative ideas to continuously improve services for our residents together.” Read more stories from colleagues at Meet Your Colleagues.
- Minimum of a completed HBO/WO education with management experience.
- You have substantive knowledge of and experience with the Social Domain or related work area, preferably within Wmo and Debt Assistance.
- You are able to choose the right tone and approach in politically sensitive matters, in writing, word and deed.
- You communicate in a clear and transparent way and are a real link.
- You are quick-thinking and sharp on the content. You have documented experience in guiding, stimulating and coaching colleagues.
- You are willing to work availability shifts (24/7) (on average 5x per year 1 week).
- A flexible working week of 32 – 36 hours per week with good home working arrangements and facilities.
- A scale 12 salary between €4,447 and €6,103 gross per month with a 36-hour working week. Depending on your education and work experience, you can start on the provisional scale.
- An individual election budget (IKB) of 17.05% gross per month. IKB can be used in a number of different ways (for example to buy extra leave or study) or paid out to pay you a 13th month.
- Sufficient opportunities to work on your personal and professional development.
- Do you want to know more about our employment conditions? Read our terms of employment.
Barneveld, an employer with a modern, innovative and dynamic character and attractive and ambitious projects. Working at Barneveld means contributing to a positive customer experience for our residents, entrepreneurs and partners. Together with more than 650 colleagues, you give meaning to our ambition ‘Happy with Barneveld’. Curious? Read more about our ambition to work at Barneveld.
Do you want to know more?
For questions about this position, please contact Loes Mulder, Group Director Society, 06-23997935. For questions about recruitment, please contact Jan Jaap Akse, Advisor recruitment & selection ai, 06-28408945.
Does this make you happy?
We would like to receive your motivation and CV via our application page. The first interviews will take place on Monday afternoon 16 January 2023. Follow-up interviews are scheduled for Thursday afternoon 19 January 2023.
Acquisition as a result