MS team specialist
The Dutch Food and Consumer Product Safety Authority (NVWA)
All employees of the Dutch Food and Consumer Safety Authority (NVWA) come to our MS Teams specialists with questions about this application. Do you enjoy taking on this responsibility and being our MS Teams superuser? Then we’re looking for you!
Hybrid working is the norm at NVWA, which means that various online applications, including MS Teams, are being used more and more. In addition to calling, chatting and meeting, this application offers more, and you know it better than anyone else! As MS Teams Specialist, you will work in the Internal Organization Directorate, Information Management department, and you will work in the enthusiastic and passionate team, Operational Support.
What do you want to do?
As an MS Teams Specialist, you are responsible for the introduction and instruction of MS Teams throughout the organization. This means that you will have close contact with the manager, who must support more than 200 teams in NVWA within management and communication.
In addition, you act as a source of information for all your colleagues who have questions about the application. To further share your knowledge with others, you also arrange various training courses. You like to think about the policy of MS Teams in the future and you also like to maintain external contacts regarding the design of the application.
As an MS Teams Specialist, you ensure active assessment and handling of standard and non-standard change requests, which are received centrally in the back office. You ensure that the questions are answered and/or forwarded to colleagues in your team.
Finally, you know what the added value of MS Teams is, what can be done with it and what it can add to our work. Therefore, you actively promote and introduce MS Teams throughout the organization.
You can look at complex relationships from a helicopter view and quickly make logical connections. You are familiar with all the options in MS Teams and you know how to translate user requests from the NVWA group into change requests for the ICT supplier. You are critical and willing to speak your mind. You are also collegial and you are willing to replace other colleagues, even if these activities deviate from your daily work. The team result is paramount to you! Finally, you see yourself as an advanced/expert user who knows all the possibilities of MS Teams and can support the users functionally.
In addition, we would like to see the following:
- You have HBO working and thinking level.
- You are familiar with Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Sharepoint.
- You have demonstrable knowledge of and experience with MS Teams and the Microsoft Windows 10/11 environment.
- You know how to convert ICT terms into language that is easy for other colleagues to understand.
- Customer focus
- Environmental awareness
- Planning and organization
- Personal development
Terms of employment
Salary level: scale 9
Monthly pay: Mine. €3,028 – Max. €4,247 (gross)
Employment: Employment contract for an indefinite period
Minimum number of hours per week:
Maximum number of hours per week:
Other employment conditions
Where do you come to work?
NVWA is a committed, social employer that is active in a large and social playing field. Our work as a supervisor is central. The media, politicians, business and the Dutch public follow our work critically. At NVWA you work with social significance, your work has an impact on the safety of food, products, the health of plants and animals and animal welfare in the Netherlands.
What do we offer you?
- An introductory program that suits your position with guidance from experienced colleagues.
- Extensive training and/or coaching opportunities for your further professional development.
- Where the function allows, we offer you space to work independently of time and place.
- There is a pleasant working atmosphere at the various locations, and the head office is within walking distance of Utrecht Central Station.
- Regular fun activities with your colleagues.
- In addition to the salary, you get an Individual Selection Budget (IKB). SCV consists of money (16.37% of your gross annual salary) and time. With the IKB, you make the choices that suit you, and you can put together some of your terms of employment yourself. You can, for example, choose to have part of your monthly income paid out when you want it. You can also convert this budget into leave and vice versa or spend it on tax-friendly goals. The national government attaches great importance to personal growth and career development and offers numerous opportunities for this. Perks include various study facilities, company fitness, full reimbursement of your public transport costs, commuting and partially paid parental leave.
- The applications will be processed in accordance with applicable agreements, including CAO Rijk and NVP application code.
- A Statement of Conduct (VOG) is required to work at NVWA.
- If it is a fixed-term employment contract and you do not (yet) have a permanent employment contract as a civil servant, you will (in principle) start with a fixed-term employment contract for an indefinite period, in order to assess your suitability.
- Clearly state in your curriculum vitae that you meet the required educational requirements.
- The selection committee can obtain references, but will always coordinate this with you in advance.
- An online screening, for example via search engines or social media, can be part of the selection process.
- A skills test and/or an assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
- A comprehensive screening A or B by the General Intelligence and Security Service (AIVD) may be a requirement for a number of positions at NVWA (including IOD).
- Purchases in response to this vacancy are not appreciated.
After the expiry date, the job description and information about the vacancy will no longer be visible online. To avoid having to request it, please download and save the job posting.
The Dutch Food and Consumer Safety Authority (NVWA) invites you to apply on their website. Via the button below you leave this page and go directly to it application form.
The government values a diverse and inclusive organisation. Working in different teams makes us more efficient, more innovative and the work more fun. Everyone is therefore encouraged to apply.