25 young people between the ages of 16 and 23 live at the sheltered accommodation De Bovenkruier in Apeldoorn. Here we offer a safe environment for young people to flourish and take steps towards their future. We help young people to increase their self-reliance. For this we use phase-oriented work. How does this work in practice?
Within phase 1, work is done in groups, whereby a group climate is established in two groups of eight young people. In this group climate, we work from a connection of complete proximity, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The young people receive guidance in, among other things, maintaining structure, achieving a daily content and a healthy day/night rhythm.
From phase 1, any young person can progress to phase 2. Within phase 2, more independence is expected from the young people and the guidance is more advisory. This is expressed, among other things, in performing living skills yourself, building a healthy network and maintaining a daily routine. The guidance here focuses on the individual young person and mainly offers tailored solutions.
Do you want a first impression of working at De Bovenkruier? See the interview with Nick Klokkers here.
The location and the team
We are a young, driven and new team. It is a good challenge to set up the location. Together we build a beautiful learning-living environment. To create a culture together and put it down. We provide 24-hour care. We work in a pleasant and accessible organization with many opportunities for development.
De Bovenkruier is located on the outskirts of Apeldoorn. It is a quiet location with many amenities nearby, such as a shopping center and several parks. We are easily accessible via the A50 (exit Apeldoorn Noord).
We ask you to
- Experience and affinity with young adults;
- You can make a good connection and seek cooperation from an affiliation point of view;
- takes initiative and is patient;
- Can handle flexible frames;
- Can handle different situations and unexpected moments creatively.
Do you have a passion for working with young people, and do you think it is a challenge to guide young people to self-reliance? Reply and come work with us!
Riwis is a recovery support organisation. This means that we support clients in their personal unique recovery process, aimed at finding a new meaning and a new purpose in life. At Riwis, we look at both what people can do and what they can’t. Our goal is to bring people to their own strength. Strengthen their belief in their own abilities. We make people aware of what is needed and help them achieve it. A meaningful daily activity is part of this. We use the IRB method for this. We do this in a safe learning environment, as close to the client’s own living environment as possible. We know that participation and meaning contribute to clients’ well-being and healing.
If this position is made for you and you have a relevant care-related MBO level 4 diploma, we invite you to apply.
- 28-32 hours;
- An employment contract for an indefinite period;
- Salary and working conditions according to the collective psychiatric health service;
- The Supervisor B position is classified in FWG 40 (min €2,117.00/max €3,241.00 gross per month for full-time employment);
- Scale depends on knowledge and experience;
- Pay attention to your development by following different training courses that suit the position;
- We have a generous leave scheme and good fringe benefits such as a 13th month, the option to purchase extra days and a work-related expense scheme;
- A culture where employees feel responsible for the service they provide to customers stands for belief in their own abilities.
- This position is recruited both internally and externally;
- Relocation candidates have priority;
- Requesting references is part of the selection process;
- Appointment is subject to a declaration of conduct (VOG).
Are you excited? Then respond before 6 February 2023 via the ‘Apply’ button.
If you want more information about Riwis Zorg & Welzijn, take a look at our website. For substantive questions about the vacant position, please contact Leo Harmsen (Team Leader), telephone number 06-13767198.
Purchases in response to this vacancy are not appreciated.