Team leader Facilities and Purchasing
You put purchasing on the map within housing company elk1 with strong supplier management, monitoring of agreements, quality and continuity. At the same time, you make Facilities and Purchasing a unit as a team, where you guide each individual employee well.
A job with meaning
You not only have an impact on our organization when you create the new Facility and Purchasing team. The tenants also benefit from your professionalisation. It all starts with your team members. You like to coach people and give them more confidence so that they grow. Where the facility colleagues mainly focus on further developing their talents, with the purchasing colleagues you can really get to work with the content. Together with the procurement staff, you position procurement more solidly in our organisation:
- You develop the procurement policy and monitor its application.
- You check all forms of cooperation and contracts and see what can be done smarter.
- You negotiate with suppliers about the best quality, agreements and prices.
Together, the entire team takes care of purchasing, contract and supplier management, building management of business premises, fleet management, company clothing, working conditions, etc.
As a purchasing specialist, you like to follow developments in the area to see what you can look for at housing association elk1. We cooperate with many parties, including tenders. You and your team are the independent party in these collaborations.
You make your team self-organizing and self-dissolving as much as possible. Of course, you think along if your colleagues ask for it, and you occasionally make a decision. But you challenge people to make their own choices and trust them. Because it is believed that they mainly learn from this and thus get the best out of themselves. You create a safe environment where people connect with each other and thus further strengthen cooperation.
With around 7 people, you realize all targets for Facilities and Procurement. You will end up in a hands-on team where people work independently. We are craftsmen with a good educational background, although we could use a little extra knowledge in the purchasing area. In addition to your own team, you also work closely with your fellow team leaders from the Operations Department. The entire Operations department is under development, so you often think together to get the best out of it.
A job where you can be a pioneer and have real meaning. You work in a beautiful, modern office building together with committed colleagues in an open culture. You get:
- A good salary (scale K) of a maximum of €5,903 gross per month based on 36 hours.
- 8% holiday pay, a personal training budget and a good pension scheme.
- Travel allowance, telephone and laptop.
- Development opportunities, flexible working hours and the chance to add real value to our tenants and organisation.
You have it here
A positive mindset with which you also inspire others. You coach and guide people from an attachment point of view, and you find it important how your colleagues treat other people. Your strong communication skills make you a good sparring partner. More:
- Have you completed a course in e.g. Facility Management or Purchasing/Business Administration.
- Do you already have the necessary experience in purchasing (at least 5 years) and supplier management.
- Is it useful if you already have real estate knowledge.
- Do you have an eye for the customer and your colleagues.
- As a manager, do you already have great successes to your name when it comes to the growth of people and a team that functions optimally?
Works at housing company elk1
Our work revolves around people, because each tenant has their own story. We work efficiently, professionally and answer all questions with understanding. We look for good housing at a reasonable price, with a focus on sustainability. Our homes are located in Deventer and Zutphen, where our neighborhood teams have a lot of contact with all our tenants. You will end up in a committed organisation, where we take on the challenges around the 14,000 homes in our portfolio every day with more than 200 colleagues. Want to help us keep improving our services? For an impression of how we work, see: https://ieder1.nl/werken-bij-ieder1/.
Are you socially involved and do you like to make a difference for our tenants and your colleagues? Then apply directly (no later than 8 February 2023) by sending your motivation and CV to email@example.com or filling the application form into our website.
Do you have a question? Call Roy Niehof (Business Operations Manager) on 06-22214024 or come by. The coffee/tea is ready!
The talks are scheduled for Friday 17 February 2023.
Acquisitions are not valued.
By clicking on the apply button, you will be taken to the employer’s website.